2006-10-28 - 2:11 a.m.
Ok, I copied this from Fist Tickle Brick. I'ts 2 AM, I am 39 weeks pregnant and I can't sleep. What do you expect - a blog entry worthy of a Pulitzer?
Baby P and I are getting along pretty well today except the fact that I almost cried unloading my cart o' Target crap - after 2 laps around the whole store, I could hardly push my little cart out to the car as I was having some type of nasty side-ache, contractiony thing. Plus the guy who checked me out had some sort of OCD issue and placed all my items in size order before he would scan a single thing. Then, he didn't want to put anything in a bag, and asked me - do you want this in a bag? Do you want this in a bag? I guess he thought I might want to carry my items individually. Maybe he gets a bonus on how few bags he uses. Not sure. My 39 week pregnant self used all my self control not to scream at him. Then he started going on about the gift receipt but his schpeel was so fast and hard to understand, it was like the verbal form of small print in a contract. Um, no, I am NOT giving shower spray, toilet paper or a bag of trick or treat M&M's as a gift so I think I am good with one gift receipt.
I tossed our nyquil the other day when I cleaned out the fridge as it was expired (and yes my husband must enjoy his nyquil slightly chilled, that was a new one for me). Of course, Jake is sick and sniffly and I told him I would get some more at Target and I forgot to get it. At least super step-mom has a huge bowl of yummy halloween candy for the kids and me to have at. My guess is that we will need to restock that before Sunday. No wonder they still sell icky candy like Maryjanes, and those stupid carmel with white swirl things and those peanut butter filling-taker-outers that are wrapped in black or orange - because NO kid will want to snitch them before trick or treat. Give me a bag of Reese's, KitKats or Snickers any day and any of the J. Petersons will gladly help you suck it down.
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy): Ferne Reeses
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: ( 1st initial of first name, 1st two or three letters of your middle name) J-Je
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Jean Wausau
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.): Petjestwau
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink): The Purple Old Fashioned
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers): Delbert Edward
9. FUTURISTIC NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes): Be Delicous Ferragamo (That might be a GREAT name for Baby P!)
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father's middle name and the next name you hear on the tv/radio/talk): Jean Jones
Shoes - 2009-04-29
I'm back! - 2009-04-23
She's back.... - 2007-07-25
No longer preggo! - 2006-11-20
Sorry, middle of the night nonsense - 2006-10-28